The Special Education Needs Unit
- Manage Concessions and Special Requirements
- Training and advice for parents and teachers on supporting ADHD, Dyscalcula, Dysgraphia and Dyslexia as well as students on the spectrum in the home and classroom
- Student and parent support
- Student and staff support on social, emotional and mental health
- Manage support and concessions for students in the academic environment
- Host webinars on health, nutrition and mental health for parents and students
Student Development Unit
- Leadership and Social Clubs
- Extra-curricular activities and interest groups
- In-person socials and events
- Charity and Community projects
Personalised academic and wellness support
Wingu Academy is home to highly qualified teachers and subject experts in content development. We use research-based, innovative teaching strategies to engage students in personalised online learning.
The Wingu Wellbeing Unit – promoting physical and mental health
The Wingu Wellness Hub is the centre where Wingu fosters awareness and skills development for emotional intelligence and physical health. The aim is to provide a safe space for all Wingulians and to support the learners, parents and staff.
We do this by providing them with services that increase their overall well-being to ensure that no Wingulian gets left behind.
Furthermore, the hub is committed to building essential 4th and 5th industrial revolution skills associated with wellness, emotional intelligence, resilience, inclusivity, and purpose.