How do I register my International GCSE/AS Level/A level learner for their external exams?

We will notify you of exam schedules as soon as they are released. Once you have located your nearest accredited examination centre, you will register directly with them. The exam centre will advise you of the fees that are charged per exam which is dependent on the Rand/Pound exchange rate at the time and some charge a small levy for you to use their exam centre. There are two examination sessions in a year: May/June and October/November. We recommend the October/November exam sittings and our schedules are aligned accordingly.

Where does my child write exams?

School tests and examinations are taken online through our innovative test and exam platform.  Final external examinations are required to complete the qualification, as set by the Cambridge Assessment International Examination (CAIE). These examinations are taken at a registered Cambridge International Examinations center of your choice, given that it has space for private candidates. 

All Wingu students write exams at any Cambridge Examination Centre that caters for private candidates. Please check out the CIE website here to find the closest exam centre near you: https://www.cambridgeinternational.org/why-choose-us/find-a-cambridge-school/

The following website will provide you with the necessary information about how to register as a Private Candidate for the Cambridge International Exams: https://help.cambridgeinternational.org/hc/en-gb/articles/203475992-How-do-I-register-for-Cambridge-exams-as-a-private-candidate-